Friday, April 16, 2010

Yes to the 1st Edition of RUNNER's WORLD PHILIPPINES !

    I bought my copy of MH Phil april last tuesday, and was shocked and elated ! !  Reason being??
When I flipped over the magazine, I saw the first ever edition of RW Phil. Ho-ray ! ! !
I hurriedly scanned though the pages of RW, but my elation was gradually replaced by disappointment. Not because of poor workmanship of the whole magazine, but because most of the articles in it were all too familiar. It was like a deja vu. As I continued reading through, it struck me head on. I have already encountered several of the articles on RW website. It made me come to a conclusion that I was paying extra for something that I already read for free. Sad.

    We'll, so much for my elation.
I just hope, the next issue of RW phil, will have more fresher articles, not just rehashed/recycled from RW's website, and will feature more articles suited for filipino runners from around the country, not just in the greater Manila area.

Will continue to read on RW and I know, it morph into a better publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment